– Edwina, a new member of AME-France came with Alain on this trip which covered several different aspects of mission, supported by our Lord and Saviour.
We stayed at the Faculty of Theology of Bangui (FATEB), and our stay was possible due to the partnership support of Bethany Mission led by Pastor Maurice Goeleyen.
– The children of the “Safe house” are very happy with the welcome they find there. Thanks to the contribution made by many people, AME-France has been able to provide games, soft-toys, children’s Bibles, mats and clothes along with a wooden, padlocked wardrobe and chairs.
Edwina, apart from playing with the children, also got stuck into decorating two rooms, particularly the activity room, with the local team. There is still a lot to do!
…Read the rest after the photos…
The children really enjoy the sessions we call In the Company of Jesus. AME-Central Africa and other supporters contribute greatly to the work that Jesus is doing in the children’s lives.
– With Pastors Jose and Nestor, we spent some time with the children from the Cement Works Village. A charming welcome was waiting for us.
– With our sister in Christ, Bertie, we spent the day in one of the Bethany missionary stations on the Oubangui River. Children from the school and a number of pygmy children met in this scrubland church and their hearts were open to God’s Word.
– With the members of the team from Action Missionaire of Central Africa (AME-CA), we were able to take part in training, and to talk about things done in the past, what was being done now, and plans for the future.